Richarlison: Kevin De Bruyne is the best Premier League player I’ve faced

New Everton forward Richarlison says that Kevin De Bruyne is the best footballer he has ever faced.

The Brazilian has been a hit at Goodison Park since arriving from Watford in the summer, following manager Marco Silva from Watford for a fee of £35 million potentially rising to £50 million.

Richarlison has been dreaming of playing in the Premier League ever since he played computer games featuring the league’s iconic clubs.

In an interview with Premier League Brazil the striker spoke about his experiences playing in England and cited De Bruyne as the best player he has played against.

Richarlison was quizzed on who he thought was the “biggest monster” he has played against so far.

He said: “The biggest monster is difficult to say, in a league that only has monsters (laughs). But I think the guy who impressed me the most was De Bruyne. He put our team on the wheel last year.”

The young striker was also full of praise for manager Silva who he believes will emerge as one of the best managers in Europe one day.

“Marco Silva is a great coach,” Richarlison added. “And has been very important to me here. He is very attentive to the players, explains right whatever you do in the field, he does the same teacher style.

“I have no doubt that he will be one of the great coaches of Europe in a short time. I’ve always played well with him and I hope he can reciprocate that confidence he has in my work on the field, delivering what he expects from me to the club and to my teammates.”

The 21-year-old had a poor showing in the league last season, only hitting the back of the net five times in 41 games across all competitions.

He is shaping up to smash that haul this season, however, having already scored three times in the two appearances he’s made for the Toffees in the Premier League.

Richarlison and Everton are next in action against Bournemouth on Saturday August 25.

The post Richarlison: Kevin De Bruyne is the best Premier League player I’ve faced appeared first on Squawka News.



From Squawka NewsSquawka News https://ift.tt/2MTWsfY

No comments:

Post a Comment